Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Thing - Leigh




yes I'm finally posting here, so you can stop pestering me Andy.
I thought the first thing I post should reflect the style I 've used on my facebook profile pics(I don't know why though, I started this weeks ago).
This damm thing took forever to colour in illustrator, going to have to get a wacom tablet shortly.

I hope to catch up shortly, so i can do the whole weekly thing.

(wow I really use the word "thing" alot, all unintentionally other than the title)

2 comments:

  1. Well done mate! Its about Friggin time! Seriously Im glad your on board and I cant wait to see some of the other themes. For some reason I really want to see your Monkey Magic, not sure why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazaar! Things are steppin' up a notch. Can't wait to see what else is coming up!

    ReplyDelete