Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm Back Baby!






















Well as most of the contributors to this blog would be aware, I have been with out internet access for the last two months as I recently moved to a new house.

This has made it a little harder for me to keep a breast with the latest theme's and to upload any work I may have done.

I now have access to the internet again, and during my time off line I was able to do a few pieces for past theme's. The first piece you see is my response to the Street Fighter theme. For this theme I chose to illustrate the powerful Segat. Whilst I was illustrating this piece, I was reading a lot of Paul Pope comics and I got inspired to do something that was more expressive and loose in it's delivery. I must say I really enjoyed creating this illustration.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment